Little Green Software partners with the brightest clients and transforms their ideas into published polished success stories. Every day, we apply our expertise and the latest technologies to build products that make an impact in the world.
Work & Life at Little Green
We’re an app development firm focused on long term client relationships building high-value, top quality software products. We’re looking for a strong Technical Project Manager to manage both the client and the production team. You should be bright, personable, tech savvy, and exceptionally organized. A technical background and proven track record of managing highly complex, customer-facing projects under demanding timelines is required.
You will ensure that all the project details are covered and our work is of the highest quality, while creatively maximizing productivity of limited resources. You will be well supported and enable our team to accomplish great things.
The role integrates project management, product management, business requirements analysis, quality assurance, and functional and technical design discussions.
- At least 5 years of project management in software development. iOS, Android and web app development highly desirable.
- Highly accountable and responsible.
- Self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient.
- Work directly with key stakeholders to understand their vision and goals.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization.
- Strong facilitation skills to manage the engineering team using our Agile software development process, from requirements gathering, to design, to prototyping and implementation, to testing, publishing and maintenance.
- Strong technical proficiency, especially as needed to help the team prioritize tasks and make technical decisions
- Assist the business development team with writing proposals and estimates
- Responsive and fast turnaround during business hours, and when occasional duty calls, after hours
- Manage the project budget along with overseeing monthly time tracking and billing.
- Deep understanding of common Agile practices and service-oriented environments.
- Passionate about the company and our vision; eager to help get us to the next level.
- Build and submission experience with iTunes and Google Play highly desirable.
- Industry recognized Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly desirable.
Software Engineer – Full Stack Web
We are looking for a senior web application developer proficient in a range of modern front-end and back-end technologies. Successful candidates must demonstrate a consistent history of leveraging technology to produce quality software.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years web application development experience
- Some experience with the following:
- Browser compatibility
- Transitions and animations
- Responsive and adaptive design
- Progressive Web Application development
- Back end web technologies: NodeJS, Java, AWS Lambda services
- Amazon AWS or Heroku
- Linux server configuration
- Linux scripting
- Continuous integration and deployment with Jenkins
- Relational databases
- Experience developing and connecting to RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science or software engineering
Join our team
To apply or learn more, get in touch at careers @ littlegreensoftware.com. We look forward to hearing from you.